Friday, May 20, 2011

[LIFE/ART] AAAAARHG gawd dam the work... AAAACKKKK

I have many classes regarding art... when I say in My Deviantart page that I don't have time... it's because...

I DON'T HAVE TIME

for realz.

This is one of the few programs I have got to use, this is autodesk maya (the teachers allowed me to borrow the program for studying purpouses)











I still like this program tho..
and that is not the only one I have to use...

list of programs:

-Autodesk maya
-Flash
-Toonboom
-After effects
-Premiere pro
-Photoshop
-Zbrush

and many to come...

And I still have a lot of homework before me...

-I have to "finish" this 3d model for thursday
-I have to make a motion graphic of my work this wednesday (which include 4 different animations FFFFFFFFFFFF)
-I need to write a animation pitch for my script exam this tuesday
-I need to draw ponies!! (YEAH)
-I need to start working on my graphic novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment